Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Cottage Chic Dining Room - Mandy

Posted by Mandy

I was going for a cottage look and somehow took a turn into farmhouse country. Still very much a work in progress but it has come a long way.
I love Paula Deen's Furniture collection, this dining table is my first piece, but I foresee more in my future.



Family time around the table, what a wonderful gift.


I bought this topiary at Tuesday mornings for just $12, since then I have seen these selling all over Canton for $40, what a deal. I love it when I find hidden treasures. 

My first try at furniture restoration. This is the part of the rooms that is still a work in progress.
This antique china cabinet belonged to my great grandmother. I am using Ann Sloans Chalk Paint and Wax.


I love my Laurie Anna's Chandeliers.

No comments:

Post a Comment