Sunday, September 25, 2011

My Shabby Chic Kitchen

Posted by Mandy

My kitchen is still very simple, I am looking for the right fabric to make the curtains to bring in some texture.



 Laurie Anna's of course!


I got this chandelier for just $15 but when I opened the box I realized why it was so cheap. It was very plain and in desperate need of some glam. I covered some simple shades with silver fabric to match my walls. Yes, Silver walls. I found these crystals at a store in canton and added it to the light. It has turned out great. Once I get rid of this horrible window shade it will look much better.


I love my newest addition, the plant holder from Ikea.


My husband's grandfather made this table and I paired these chairs from a local furniture store with them. They go perfect together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment